Wednesday 22 August 2012

August 22nd, 2012 - The Creators

Today is the day that I authorised the printing of The Creators.

My final Galley (text) revisions arrived and all were correct, so I have sent Balboa Press an email to authorise the printing of my book.

I will now be assigned a 'Book Consultant' who will help me with ordering of copies for sale. The book will also be available really soon on the Balboa website, as well as Amazon etc.

Do I press send now?
 The email that made it official! I am a published author.

November 1st, 2009 - no words, no story and no characters.  August 22, 2012 - a published book. Wow! What a journey.  I had no idea that I was capable of such an amazing feat - I have had so much JOY and FUN, in the process. 

Now for the next step, marketing the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment