Friday 26 October 2012

Book sales have begun

It has been an exciting week - I finally received my first shipment of books - 100 in total.

A published author
 Spending a week at the delivery centre - delayed my books a little - somehow my address had morphed from Karalee to Bald Hills - and it was the dilligent work of DHL deliveries that ensured that they reached me.
It was almost better than Christmas to unpack 100 books written by me.  My name is on the cover and when I am long gone from this place - there will still be a story with my name on it.
It has been wonderful to receive orders from people, but this week as I began posting and delivering copies of my books, it finally hit home that I have written something that people are willing to pay for and to read.

So if you are one of those who would like to order a copy directly from me, rather than from Balboa Press or Amazon, I will be happy to sign it for you and post it direct.

Cost and postage within Australia will be $25.00 which is less than ordering direct from either Amazon or Balboa.  If you are an E-book reader, remember it is available through Balboa as an E-book. 

So feel free to let me know if you want your own copy.  Can't wait to share the joy

No comments:

Post a Comment