Tuesday 30 October 2012

Book Sales

 
 
Books have been flowing out the door via post and also personal delivery. It is such an amazing feeling to have people excited and happy to receive their copies. Receiving Facebook messages of JOY from friends as they open their mail and get my book - is incredible.




Now for an update:

This November - I will be participating in NaNoWriMo again - 50 000 words in just 30 days.  What will I be writing?

Book 4 in the series.

Now I know that all of you are just beginning the journey with Book One - The Creators - but there is more.

Book 2 - is already in the rewrite and editing stage - It is called - The Destructors and follows Este's story as well as keeping up with Sarah and her friends.  Planning for publication May/June 2013.

Book 3 is also written and on the shelf - waiting its turn - hopefully publication late 2013.

Book 4 - however is hidden from all - it is simmering quietly in my head, waiting to be released on November 1st.  It is an amazing process - I start with nothing and just by writing 1700 words per day - at the end I have a novel or at least a rough draft. 

So for fans of the series - this is my plan. for the next 30 days - wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking of your series, today, Beverly, when I saw a car with the number plate "ESTE" ~ I think it's a sign!

    GOOD LUCK!

    I am excited that there is MORE, so much More, still to read, in the series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle - I am trying to keep the voices quiet for another 24 hours and then I am letting them loose.

      Delete