Friday 21 June 2013

Book 2 - The Destructors

The Destructors is now at the publishers.

Last night after another 6 hour day working on editing and re-writing, I finally sent it off to Balboa Press. 

It is always a daunting moment, as you are very aware that there is probably something you could do to make it just that little bit better.

I am however, very happy with the manuscript and hope that I have found and fixed at least 99% of the mistakes. 

Now it has about a 7-10 day turn around for the first approval.  Balboa, checks it for copyright and 'morality' issues.  I deliberately, chose Balboa Press to self-publish my novels, as I love the ethics and beliefs of Hay House.  I want my books to sit amongst those that uplift, rather than destroy the Spirit and I know that the connection between my work and their ethics are a good match.

So what to do now?

I am in the addicted to writing/editing phase, so have decided to work on book 3 - The Trinity.  Hopefully, that way I will be ready to publish it, near the end of the year, or perhaps early 2014. 

No comments:

Post a Comment