Friday 7 September 2012

Amazon has it for Pre-order!

Today was an amazing day - my brother let me know via Facebook that my book was listed for Pre-order.

I could hardly breathe as I clicked the link and found my name as the author - Me - a real, published author.

 
While we chatted I had another special moment, Ian and his beautiful wife Wendy had sent me a parcel which I opened. It was a gift to congratulate me for writing, editing, publishing a book.
 
Thank you to you both for this wonderful gift.
 


So as we all await the print versions and the cover art to be released, I will share with you all the excitement and JOY that I felt today as this moment occurred in my life and let you all know that if you have that book inside of you - it is worth writing it and publishing it. The feeling is amazing.

 

1 comment:

  1. Your brother and sister in law sure do love you, but then you are worth it, the quill is stunning, can't wait for the book. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete